2015年5月4日 星期一

SVN URL Recovery

I recently installed Mantis Bug Tracker on my server and can't get the phpmailer function to work. During the debugging process I messed up my svn service. All the urls to my svn projects leads to this message: The requested URL was not found on this server. TortiseSVN will get error: Unable to connect to a repository at URL: The options request returned invalid XML in the response 0

I checked the server and found out that somehow all the svn binaries were removed so I reinstalled them. I checked my previous svn configs in /etc/apache2/mods-available/dav_svn.conf: they are correct and unchanged. But my urls are still not working.

After a few hours of searching and debugging, Here's my solution: sudo a2enmod dav_svn

 1
 2
 3
 4
 5
 6
 7
 8
 9
10
11
12
13
bladepopper@server:/home/svn$ sudo vim /etc/apache2/mods-available/dav_svn.conf
bladepopper@server:/home/svn$ sudo a2enmod dav_svn
Considering dependency dav for dav_svn:
Module dav already enabled
Enabling module dav_svn.
To activate the new configuration, you need to run:
  service apache2 restart
bladepopper@server:/home/svn$ sudo service apache2 restart
 * Restarting web server apache2
apache2: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using 192.168.1.10 for ServerName
 ... waiting apache2: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using 192.168.1.10 for ServerName
   ...done.
bladepopper@server:/home/svn$ 

沒有留言:

張貼留言